4 BED | 5.5 BATH | 3,511 SF + BONUS 2,500 SHOP SPACE | 2.91 AC Listed $1,250,000 – SOLD $1,371,000
– PROPERTY FEATURES –
- Peaceful property at the end of a quiet country road.
- Partial views of the Cascades and Puget Sound.
- Gorgeous deck for entertaining or enjoying the solitude and serenity of the property.
- New paint inside and out.
- The primary bedroom boasts picture windows, a walk-in closet & ensuite bath.
- Spacious loft with built-in bookcases for a personal library.
- Large butlers pantry to stow china and stemware.
- New hardwood floors and new carpet.
- Newly remodeled top to bottom, with Custom kitchen, Quartz countertops, and an Apron farm sink.
- Large Island with Quartz waterfall countertops.
- All new appliances.
- Mother In Law space downstairs with kitchenette and 3/4 bath
- Gorgeous NW landscaping with Heirloom fruit trees and a Darling little red chicken coop. Fully Fenced
- Detached three-car garage with oversized doors for large toys or tractors.
- 2500sq foot oversized pole barn. And it’s RED!
- 450 sq ft of finished office space or shop possibility.
– PHOTO GALLERY –
So much to love in this stunning, modern farmhouse property. Top-to-bottom remodel includes new paint inside & out, a custom kitchen, quartz countertops, and a waterfall edge island, which makes for an entertainer’s dream. Additionally, there is an apron sink, all new appliances, gorgeous kitchen cabinets, and a butlers pantry off the kitchen. New hardwood flooring & carpet. The Primary suite on the main floor shows off walls of windows, while the downstairs boasts a darling guest space with a kitchenette and bath. An expansive deck allows you to take in the views!
And we have the rest of the farm to explore! The cutest little classic red chicken coop sits amid heirloom fruit trees and stunning and well-maintained NW landscaping. Down the drive is a 2,500 sq ft pole barn, with a finished office or shop space upstairs. Power, water & storage for all the toys!