SOLD: 1828 Sakai Loop NE, Bainbridge Island
Built 2002| 1,891 sf | 3 bed | 2.5 bath | Condo | $835,000
– PROPERTY FEATURES –
- Gorgeously remodeled throughout.
- ENTIRE Top floor is a spacious primary bedroom 5-piece ensuite. Including a large walk-in closet and a walk-in shower.
- Primary Bathroom has radiant floor heating.
- 2 spacious bedrooms on the lower level.
- Open concept living, with vaulted ceiling.
- Propane fireplace for warmth and ambiance.
- Custom kitchen remodel with new stainless steel appliances.
- Attached 1 car garage.
- Walk to stream & trails. Perfect for daily hikes.
- Excellent in-town location only 5 minutes to the Bainbridge Island Ferry, shopping, dining, or coffee.
– PHOTO GALLERY –
Highly sought after Sakai Village Condo! Gorgeously remodeled throughout. The custom kitchen, large living room & dining room create the perfect setting for entertaining. Relax with the door open to your private deck overlooking the serene woodlands behind the home. Propane fireplace with a custom mantle for cozy winter nights. Two spacious bedrooms on the lower level. The crowning jewel is the private top floor primary bedroom suite, walk-in closet, & ensuite bathroom with radiant heated floors. Private attached one car garage with room for storage. This condo lives like a single-family residence. Close to schools, Winslow shopping, and ferries. Walk to everything!