Built 1995 | 2,454 sf | 4 bed | 2.5 bath | 1.00 acres | $1,198,000
– PROPERTY FEATURES –
- 4 bedroom 2.5 bath Craftsman home
- 2425 square feet
- Covered front porch with swing
- Beautiful cottage garden beds
- Fully fenced back yard
- Plum, apple, and pear fruit trees
- Large garden space
- Underground power lines installed in 2022
- Wired for generator
- New carpet, paint, and lighting package
- Gorgeous hardwood floors
- Quartz kitchen counters
- Butler’s pantry and laundry room
- New stove
- New washer/dryer
- Home office
- Wood fireplace
- Water softening system
- Heat Pump/AC
- Walk to Bloedel Reserve and enjoy summer concerts or Shakespeare in the Park performances
- The property is part of Cedar Lane Park LLC, a private beach club with annual dues of $330. Park is located at 16440 Agate Point Rd. Here you find a stunning park, fire pit, and Adirondack chairs to take in the marvelous view. You can harvest clams, mussels, and crabs. Store and launch your kayaks from the shore.
– PHOTO GALLERY –
16253 Agate Point Rd NE, Bainbridge Island
Built 1995 | 2,454 sf | 4 bed | 2.5 bath | 1.00 acres | MLS# 2010148
Down a quiet country drive sits this beautiful 4 bedroom craftsman home. The perfect covered front porch & swing beckon you to sit & enjoy the cottage gardens & wildlife. New paint, carpet, lighting, quartz kitchen counters, new W/D and range. New roof in 2017 round out the remodel. Bedroom/office on main floor. Great flow for entertaining with open concept kitchen/dining leading to the outdoor patio & elegantly landscaped back yard. Fully fenced back yard with fruit trees, garden space, & privacy. Underground power lines installed in 2022! Next door to Butler Farm & Bloedel Reserve for summer concerts & Shakespeare in the Park. Property comes with ownership in a private Beach Club with oysters, clams, mussels, a fire pit, & Adirondack chairs for enjoying the view.
Call to schedule your private showing!
Call or Email us if you are thinking of buying or selling. We are ready to take exceptional care of you!
Shannon Morgan | 206-715-5676 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Terri Kaminski | 206-354-6637 | terri@mo-minski