Built 1979 | 2,616 sf | 3 bed | 2.5 bath | .460 acres | $1,130,000
– PROPERTY FEATURES –
- Beautiful views of the Seattle skyline, shipping lanes and Cascades.
- Morning sunrises and coffee from your private deck.
- Lush cottage gardens frame the property.
- Minutes walk to local parks and public beaches.
- Downstairs flex/bonus space, artist studio/rec room.
- New hardwood floors.
- Solarium overlooking the gardens
- French doors and skylights.
- Fay Bainbridge Park 2 miles away
- Primary bedroom has view on the private deck for enjoying the sunrise over Seattle.
- Open concept kitchen/dining/living room.
- Great entertainment space with artistic Mid-Century vibes.
- Freshly painted exterior and NEW roof!
– PHOTO GALLERY –
Artistic mid-century vibes await you w/ views of the Seattle skyline, Cascades, & shipping lanes. This light-filled home features an open concept kitchen, dining & living room, allowing for ample entertaining spaces. Enjoy the morning sun on the front deck while taking in the views of the Sound. A large private back deck & solarium overlooks the lush cottage gardens. Large flex space downstairs, the perfect artist studio or family room! Primary bdrm w/ ensuite, private deck, & walk-in closet. Beautiful oak hardwoods upstairs & engineered hardwood down. Brand new roof and exterior paint. 10 min walk to Ted Olson Nature Preserve & 15 min walk to Rolling Bay. Close to Winslow, parks, & schools. The very best Bainbridge has to offer!